Archibookture

For those participating in the Columbia College Book & Paper Center's Exhibition/Benefit ARCHIBOOKTURE, just a reminder that things should be here by Feb 4th. (Columbia Book & Paper Center 1104 S. Wabash  2nd. floor Chicago, Il 60605) The show opens on Feb 11 and the benefit is on the 25th. Any questions, you can call me at 312 344 6630, e-mail me at above e-mail address off line, or check our web page:www.colum.edu/centers/bpa
Thanks!
Bill Drendel