Re: Fore Edge Painting

Hi, Ron. There's a group in Binghamton, N.Y. which MIGHT be interested in
your talk. I'm not sure how they compensate speakers. Have you a set
price? This subject might come up tomorrow at a meeting, so I'll mention
you whether or not I've had a response from you yet. (It's the Friends of
the Library at Binghamton Univ.) The meeting is usually in early Oct.
Sorry I don't have time for details now.

Lavinia Adler