Re: Ink Jet Printer INK and Dinosaurs

In a message dated 1/29/00 4:32:08 PM, loudcreek@WORLDNET.ATT.NET writes:

<< If you do not do it yourself make the time to find a good letterpress
person
in your area. There is no substitute for fresh ink on good paper. (Dampened
or otherwise.) And far less troubles with worrying about what to do after
printing to ensure your printing lasts. >>

*******************************
Thank you for making this important statement. I wholeheartedly agree with
your comments about ensuring that the printing will endure. No one knows for
sure how long these modern methods of getting an image on paper will last.
All of our words may simply drop off of the paper or fade from view as they
age.

My particular needs, however, are for a rather different purpose/end-use.

Bill Minter
4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020