Re: clamp binders

Search under "clamp binders" on Google or Dogpile and you'll get a great
many possible sources for the binders you need:

        <http://www.goodle.com>
or
        <http://www.dogpile.com>

At 09:13 AM 2/2/2000 +1300, you wrote:
>At 09:13 01/02/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>>
>>Has anyone seen such a binder? I've tried searching the web, but don't
>know what
>>to search for, since I don't know what they are called, or  if they are even
>>still made. Thanks in advance for any replies.
>
>Sabrina,
>
>I know exactly the type of binder you are talking about, indeed I have one.
>However, I got mine from my grandfather (who has been dead many years now)
>and am no wiser than you as to their name or origin. I will however keep my
>eyes peeled for any information.
>
>- Morag

Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903
Tel: 804/924-8851   FAX: 804/924-8824  email: belanger@virginia.edu