Looseleaf no-holes binder

I've also heard these called "thesis binders" or "manuscript binders" -- and
have used them myself for both purposes.  I know they're sold at most
university bookstores -- at considerably less cost than quoted on the web
pages.

Ann Peterson
San Francisco

(annepeterson@earthlink.net)

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com