Re: Book with matches

<<Are there any photos available of your book projects?>>

Jakob - sure I have images of the book..it's called "From Dreams to Ashes"
and will be on view at the Brooklyn Museum of Art at a book show "Working in
Brooklyn" that opens tonight (Feb. 3rd) from 6 -9 pm for anyone in the area.
But: I can either send you a postcard with an image of the book or scan an
image and send it: which do you prefer?
thanks for the interest!
Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill/Dobbin Books