Re: Book with matches

Robbin.=20
Great, I=B4m in Denmark, so maybe the easiest thing to do for you would =
be make a scan and mail it to me off-list. Better yet, upload it on a =
webpage (alternatively let me do it on my page) and post the URL to =
Book_Arts-L, so that everybody will have a chance to see.=20
Compared to the other lists I subscribe to (typography/design-related =
stuff) people on Book_Arts-L rarely provide visual proof of the things =
they are working on. I know this list is probably more about crafts and =
techniques rather than aestethics or concepts, but whenever somebody =
tells about projects like yours, I=B4m always dying to see.
Brooklyn Museum of Art? Waugh! Hope the opening night was a blast.=20

Jakob

(Hey, if you should prefer sending a postcard, I=B4ld be happy to send a =
few other artistic cards in return...)

>Jakob - sure I have images of the book..it's called "From Dreams to =
Ashes"