Tabellae Ansata

Work has resumed on the "next issue" of Taballae Ansata and I hope to mail
copies by the end of February. It will go to all Taballae subscribers. It
will have more calligraphy items than the previous issues as this will be a
combination of my Letter Arts Book Club Newsletter and Taballae.

If you have any calendar items: Call's for entries, Exhibits, Lectures,
Workshops of regional or national interest, Summer Study, etc. If your
organization offers a series of evening/saturday classes, I'll be happy to
let my readers know of your organization and what sort of classes it offers,
but don't have the space to list the classes. There is no charge for this
calendar listing. Please respond promptly to get in this issue.
The events should deal directly with Calligraphy & Illumination, Bookbinding,
Artist's Books, Marbling & Paste Papers and/or Papermaking.
   Send the particulars via email to me <john@JohnNealBooks.com>

John Neal, John Neal, Bookseller 800-369-9598