stippling tools

I am looking for a supplier of roulettes, mattoirs, and other stippling
tools. I know of Graphic Chemical & Ink Co. in Villa Park, IL, but would be
glad to know of other suppliers, American or foreign, Internet-accessible
or otherwise.

Many thanks!

Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903
Tel: 804/924-8851   FAX: 804/924-8824  email: belanger@virginia.edu