Re: stippling tools

Hello Terry, this is Chuck Zarobila.

I've bought some intaglio tools from an outfit called Rembrandt Graphic Arts in
Rosemont NJ.  On an old supply catalog I have, they list their toll free number
as 800-622-1887.  Their fax number is 609-397-0666.  They might have some of
the items you're looking for.

By the way, I'm teaching a new book history course at my school this semester
called "Catholicism and Book History" (we are a Jesuit university with a
Catholic Studies program, and I was glad I could come up with a book history
course that fit into the administrative plans).  My students just finished
painting some illuminated letters, which I displayed in a library show case for
them a la Rare Book School.

Sincerely,
zarobila@jcu.edu

zarobila@jcu.edu