Re: Kwikprint info

Hi, Julie
Laura Young's "Bookbinding and Conservation by Hand" has detailed instructions
on how to use the Kensol press. We have a Kwikprint in our lab and find her
instructions very useful. The important things work pretty much the same. If
you don't have access to the book, send me your fax and I'll copy the chapter
for you.
Greetings from winter-wonder-land, Hedi