Book Arts in Guatemala

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that this year's book arts workshop in Guatemala
is February 18-27. Eight days in the sun making fun books and walking around
Antigua, buying beautiful handmade crafts and eating in four-star
restaurants! If you are still looking for something to get you out of the
cold, with work, culture, leisure and cuisine all available to tempt and
inform you, contact Liza Fourre at info@artguat.org for registration
information, or me for any questions about workshop content, materials, etc.
We have a small class at present and could easily accept a few more students.
Thanks, Barbara Harman