Re: stippling tools

Dear Dr. Zarobila,

Sounds like a great course!  At which university do you teach?  I am
presently binding books but, in my past life I wrote editorials for our
Connecticut Diocesan newspaper.  Groups often asked me and fellow
editorial writers to speak about the Church's long history of supporting
monks etc. in their endeavors as illustrators and binders. There were
few resources ...any chance you have a book in the offing?

Regards,

Kathy Parulski
Capricorn Bookbindery
Bristol, CT.