pie tooling

A bit wacky, but fun. I made an apple pie for my wife's birthday, and
tooled the perimeter of the crust with handstamps before putting it in the
oven. Worked great! If one had hand letters, one could even tool "happy
birthday".

I must have too much time on my hands...

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Associate Professor                     email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                phone: (570) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                   fax: (570) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

http://www.bloomu.edu/departments/philosophy/pages/haleshome.html