Re: Kwikprint --Force tool -- further info

Hard urethane sheet is used often in metal stamping presses -- sounds like it
would be good for this application. McMaster Carr carries it.

William Minter wrote: I have received a few replies/questions about my message
regarding the FORCE

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and