Re: trim books with a circular saw?

I sometimes cut corrugated sheet with a power saw -- and it makes a mess --
even if you use a toothless blade. There is no way to get around the sawdust.
The guillotine works well because there is no kerf.

A toothless, sharp rolling disc is effective for papercutting -- but that is
basically a guillotine variation, as is a razor blade and scissors.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and