Re: An Exhibition of my work in Wyoming

Hi Mimi:

Went to the opening of the Brooklyn show and your piece looked great. I
especially liked the blurb you wrote. I think that your writing class must
have been a good investment. How was Wyoming? I missed you. John was in the
hospital for a kidney stone and is still suffering from it. It's been a tough
week. I have Friday off. What's your scedule. Want to have lunch or
something? BYe for now. Mindy

--
Book Conservation Dept.   The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891   Thomas J. Watson Library