No Subject

Hi,this is Teri.How are you doing? I'm looking for an used heavy duty
cutter.I need to cut Binders boards (Thickness 0.082).I'd like to have one
about 21"cutting length.(or 14"or ....)Also,I'm looking for an used gold
stamper.Please give me information,thank you.

email  <terishinohara@hotmail.com>
Tel    :831-469-8346
Address:413 Western Dr.#3 Santa Cruz,CA 95060