Re: your mail

Hello Teri

I bought a new Dahle Cutter from Pedram at Pfanian@aol.com

You might try him, the price was unbelievably low.

Steve

--

 "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and
  he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day." -- George Carlin

 Steven J. Olson                               http://www.menet.umn.edu/~sjo
 University of Minnesota                             e-mail:  sjo@me.umn.edu
 Department of Mechanical Engineering                 Phone:  (612) 625-6634
 111 Church St. SE                                      FAX:  (612) 624-1398
 Minneapolis, MN  55455