Re: cutting paper

Y'all:

In years past I have cut whole editions with a scalpel - and hated every
minute of it. My latest edition, 'MILLENNIUM' was cut by a laser cutter...
slick as a whistle... although the guy who did it had difficulties, it did
work just fine. You can see the book on my website:
http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/page3.html

Pat