Re: Hello - boards - moisture

>You bend the board a bit, see which way bends more and that's the way the
>grain runs.  A lot of rag board is made sans grain, which is great as you
>don't have to worry about it.

Is rag board available acid free? I need exceptionally thin stuff - card
rather than board.

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here