Box repair

I'd appreciate some advice off list on how I might repair a box,
approximately 10 X 8", cloth covered, about 1" high. The box was dropped
and one corner split open, not fully to the corner. Is there and
recommended adhesive I could use to repair the damaged corner? I suppose
if it can be done this way, I'll need to be sure the box remains in
position while the glue dries. Any ideas on how I could do this will be
greatly appreciated. If you need more information, please contact me,
again, at my e-mail address. Thank you. Norman