cutting paper

Where can I find someone with a laser cutter?

Marlan Green

You wrote:

Date:    Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:45:37 -0700
From:    Pat Baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
Subject: Re: cutting paper

Y'all:

In years past I have cut whole editions with a scalpel - and
hated every
minute of it. My latest edition, 'MILLENNIUM' was cut by a laser
cutter...
slick as a whistle... although the guy who did it had
difficulties, it did
work just fine. You can see the book on my website:
http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/page3.html

Pat