Looking for LA-area binders

I received a call from a gentleman who lives in LA who would like to print
out the manuscript of his very frail & elderly father's book, have a copy or
two bound "like a real book" and presented for his birthday, which is
arriving quite soon. Could someone from that area recommend any commercial
binderies or hand binders who could turn out serviceable hardcover bindings
within a week or two? Sounds like the textblock will be single-sided
8-1/2x11 sheets of lasered paper. I believe the gentleman would have no
difficulty paying a reasonable price.

Thanks for your suggestions

Normandy

Normandy Helmer