cutting books with a circular saw

Having the Sony digital camara handy I took the liberty of filming a few
seconds of trimming books with our Pixie.

You can see it at:

http://www1.minn.net/~dmc/pixie

It's a 2300K Quicktime movie.  Nothing special, it just shows the air
clamp, exposing the saw blade, and the running of the book.  The saw blade
looks still but it's actually rotating, just a bit blurry.

No, really, I do work around here.  It's just that today is rather slow
and...er...ah...no, I'll admit I'm just goofin' off right now.  So back to
work, there are covers to make.

Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed,
but nature does not depend on us.
We are not the only experiment.

~ R. Buckminster Fuller ~

Duncan