Re: cutting paper

Chris:

The trouble my guy had cutting paper for me had to do with the fact that
lasers generate some heat and have to have a fan inside the box to blow it
off. That made the stack of paper blow all over the place. I think he
finally had to cut each one alone. There was something else about the way I
sent him the file that the laser didn't understand and he had to 'splain it
to it. He wasn't too happy about the job, but he finally did it.

Pat