Re: non-toxic laquer thinner substitute

John,

do you happen to know where I can get this information about the dangers of
wintergreen oil? My students have been using it for a while, and id does tend
to make people feel ill. I had no idea it was on par with acetone though. I
would love to get more information on this issue. Thanks.

Julie Chen
Mills College