Leather Title

I recently rebound and covered (2) Folio size books
in goatskin.
The job is complete except for the Titles and Volume numbers.
Since I don't have access to a kwikprint machine.
I am looking for a resource to create leather labels with
Gold lettering and borders. I can then attach these to
my finished books.

Thanks