Re: Laser printing onto cloth!!

Eric,
I looked at your web site. Beautiful work!  I love your idea for make
removable pages for paper samples.  I would love to use something like this
for making a travel journal of paintings and collages that are works in
progress, so I have a format to start from.  Would you be willing to share
your method or give me some ideas on how to develop some similiar removable
page system?   I want to use watercolor and printmaking weight papers.

-- Christine Cassidy Lontz... on the road