Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Feb 2000 to 14 Feb 2000 (#2000-44)

> >By the way, some people have begun using oil of lavender instead of
>  >wintergreen. I've heard that it's actually more dangerous than
wintergreen,
>  >but don't have any sources.

I don't know about its dangers, but if you think the smell of Wintergreen
lingers - ugh!
Lavender is a very pleasant smell in minute amounts...a huge concentration is
nauseating.  (I think the rest of the folks at the Chicago Center have
finally forgiven me for the Summer of Lavender.)
Melissa Jay Craig
Chicago