Chemical sensitivity

With deep and sincere apologies to Jack Tompson...

From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@teleport.com>
Subject: Chemical sensitivity

Tim Sheppard was correct in his posting:
Re: non-toxic lacquer thinner substitute

Most of us will not be troubled by exposure to any
number of solvents, but some people will suffer from
exposure to almost any solvent.

It is not possible in a forum such as this to predict
who may be sensitive to a particular solvent/product.

The most we can do is say what we have used to attain
a certain end, and let the readers use their common sense
to go on.

Not an ideal situation, but there it is.

Jack

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
Portland, Oregon 97217