Re: help

The following is on our papershops.com website under "boxmaking" --- we also
have a few templates on the site and plans for others on boxstar.com

Free Box Design -- What a wonderful service. Go to this site and enter the
size of the box you want in either cardstock or
corrugated cardboard and the automatic drawing engine will bring up a
downloadable CAD drawing in seconds that can be
expanded or reduced in size and used with your own CAD or other drawing
software. Visit: http://www.webPkg.com

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and