Who Would've Thunk?

Was perusing the profferings of Pottery Barn today when lo!, on one
of the cunningly arranged coffee tables, I thought I saw a bookpress.
Closer inspection proved it to be, indeed, a reproduction of an
antique bookpress.  According to a nearby salesperson, the press fits
in with PB's "romantic" line of coffee table objects.  He also said
the press was more decorative than useful, although I tried it out
with a few catalogues and it seemed serviceable enough.  In any
event, this "romantic" object is selling for US$49.00 plus tax.

Anyone want to propose a line of "romantic" handmade books to go with it?

Ann Peterson
San Francisco