Re: Binding magazine sets --- reply

What a great idea. Can I steal this idea from you and put it on our websites
-- papershops.com and boxstar.com?

We sell corrugated cardboard which can be used to easily make binders like you
have described -- see it at boxstar.com. We will soon be stocking various
archival materials and will be making mailings to museums and libraries --
trying to sell our boxmakers and materials.

We hope to stock archival corrugated cardboard in the not-too-distant future.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and