Re: Snuff

It seems to me that there is a lot of tinkering with the dark side - as if as
a race we are afraid of what we do not know about ourselves. That part of us
that could knowingly hurt or maim another - it is a part of our genetic
heritage, we were animals at one time. Maybe the remnants of that part of our
being haunt us from time to time. I however would never consider doing what
you are doing. I think you are playing with something a bit like a child
playing cruelly with an insect and pulling its wings off. I think you should
take a long look at yourself and ask yourself what exactly your work is about
and what you are about.  Maybe you could spend your time better doing
something positive for yourself and your art world.

Gandha Key
London artist and healer