Re: Snuff

In a message dated 02/16/2000 2:21:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
richards@ANGSTROM.NET writes:

<< Actually, we are STILL animals. Thinking that we are somehow separate
from, above, or better than animals is what gets mankind into many of  its
troubles.>>

There are many people's faith systems who would contest this point.  This
discussion doesn't belong on a book arts list as it relates to core beliefs.

Another lurker,
Vickie Wen
Sunnyvale, CA