Licensing designs/copyright, etc.

Re: Licensing, copyright and related issues

The Tad Crawford book mentioned in a previous post offers excellent advic=
e,
and it's one of many titles of practical value to artists concerned with
licensing, copyright and other business issues.

As an arts magazine editor, I have literally at hand several titles from
Crawford's publisher, Allworth Press, and I can recommend related titles
from them by DuBoff, Sager and others, as well as a title on health/safet=
issues for artists, "The Artist's Complete Health and Safety Guide."

Allworth has many such practical titles on its list, to be found at
www.allworth.com.

I stress that I have no financial or other interest in that company, plea=
se
note.

--Art Snyder