thanks to all

Thanks to all for the excellent information and discussion on the lacquer
thinner subject--we are in the middle of our own trials with Acetone,
Citrasolv and others and will post news of positive results, if we get any.
(we use lacquer thinner for xerox transfers)

Again, thanks for the great response.

--Sarah Prior
The Center for Book Arts
28 West 28th Street