Re: Snuff

One more on snuff films as art and other forms of torture:  we all
live in this world, even goldfish, and to show as art a group of
blenders with fish in them, then encourage the viewer to kill the
goldfish as part of the "art" is as horrible as murdering a person.
Until we have respect for each other and our fellow creatures we
are doomed.

Bertha Rogers