Papercrafts

 You left out spinning!!! I have spun paper into thread. I did not do any
weaving of the thread to make 'shifu' (paper cloth) but I did all the
preparatory stages to the paper prior to spinning and some spinning under the
patient guiding eye and hand of a wonderful Japanese lady. The resulting
cloth washes wonderfully, it can be woven with cotton or silk or paper as the
weft.

Claire Bolton, The Alembic Press, Oxfrod