paper spinning?

Thanks for the addition -- I have seen lots of paper cord -- made from twisted
paper -- would that be an example of spinning? Paper into thread? -- how
incredible. Does anyone know where one can find info on paper spinning? ---
seems like it would be good for tied bindings?

Claire Bolton wrote: You left out spinning!!! I have spun paper into thread.
... snip...

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and