Re: Enuff. Now book stuff

Well, "Women of the Book"  is here at FAU's Ritter Gallery, Boca campus
thru March 26, and we had a lovely reception and panel discussion with
Judith Hoffberg, its curator, Carol Hamoy, Marilyn R. Rosenberg and Claire
Jeanine Satin, whose works are part of the exhibit, on Sunday for the opening.

Then on Tueday evening Carol Hamoy lectured on her art after a lovely
reception honoring her and Marilyn R. Rosenberg for the opening of Carol
Hamoy's "Prophets" in the Fraiberg Judaica Collections.

This all followed a standing room only opening reception January 5 for "The
Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection: Books as Aesthetic Objects" room here in
Wimberly Library.  Want details?  We can be "e"ed at lysca@fau.edu.
(Thanks for the opening.)