We need the space

Adhesive backed, printed cotton sheets -- 21" wide, twelve patterns.

See them at <<<http://www.papershops.com/papershops/materials/adhbackcotton.htm>>>

The cotton was made by Springs Mills and the product was developed by the
people who produce CONTACT brand adhesive backed paper and plastic. They were
not successful selling it into the craft market and I bought the remaining
inventory about a year ago. We now need the space (and the money) and are
offering it at the virtually give-away price of 70 cents / linear foot ---
plus UPS shipping from Santa Barbara. It was originally priced at $2.75 /
foot. Please order at least 20 feet -- you can mix patterns.

This offer is being made only to the bookarts list.

Will work well for covering books, binders, boxes and portfolios.

When it is gone -- there will be no more.

Send in an order today??

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and