Pottery Barn bookpress

I called the Pottery Barn toll-free number (from their
website) this morning and was told that the bookpress was
scheduled to be shipped to stores starting March 13. The
item number is 27 73869. It is $49. I have not seen one, not
even a picture of it.
    Apparently the West Coast stores got their shipment
early!

--
Mark Palkovic
College-Conservatory of Music Library