hot stamp maching

I have a binder looking for a small hot stamping machine for bookbinding, an
economy model. He is looking for sources to contact for purchase, new or
used. He doesn't have email so I'll forward any responses to him.

Also, if you are a binder in North Carolina, particularly in Greensboro, NC,
please send me your contact info. People stop by asking about getting binding
work done and I'd like to have a number of people to refer them to.

John Neal
John Neal, Bookseller
www.JohnNealBooks.com
Books, Tools, and Materials for