Re: hot stamp maching

Dear John,
We have met a couple of times and I thought that you knew that I am a
bookbinder.
I live in Summerfield and I have my studio in our house.  I have many
customers in fine binding, conservation and restauration.
You can visit my webpage for more information and photos of my work at:
http://members.aol.com/bkbdrs2luv/
As for your friend's request he can call the Kwikprint Manufacturing Co.at
800-940-5945.  They have new and used kwikprint and if he does titling on
leather, it is the best machine.
I hope it helps.
Sincerely,

Monique Lallier
PS:  I am Don Etherington's wife, from Etherington Conservation Center in
Greensboro.