San Francisco Visit- 3/27- 4/1

Hi Everyone!  I am an east coast book artist with the opportunity to go to
San Francisco at the end of March- March 27- April 1 to be exact.  I've
worked it so that I'll have three days to learn about the book arts in
that area.  I'd like to meet book artists, look at what is being created
out there, and immerse myself in the west coast book arts community.

My question to you... where do I go?  Who do I meet?  Do you have any
ideas for me?  I'd appreciate any leads and ideas.  I hope to meet some of
you in March!

Marcia Buch
marcia_buch@watkinson.org