Re: Who Would've Thunk?

I scooped their floor display model in Providence and talked them into a 20%
discount because it was "used".
(i.e. there was one little scratch that might not match my coffee table. ha.)
It was hard to contain my excitment to pay $39 for a press.
I think the staff thought I was a bit insane.
It could be stronger, but will work well for papers and books that do not
require the intensity of the cast iron.

God Bless those capitalist trend setters at Pottery Barn.
keep hunting!

Phoebe