Located - Two Pottery Barn Presses

Okey dokey, fellow booklisters:

Given the overwhelming (and unexpected) response to my first post about this
find, I felt compelled to call my local downtown San Francisco Pottery Barn
and ask if they had any more book presses.

They presently have two -- an unopened boxed press, and the display model.
I asked them to put the boxed press on hold for me in the event anyone on
the list would like to have it.
If so, e-mail me privately at "annepeterson@earthlink.net", let me know,
we'll make arrangements.
(I imagine they'd also be willing to sell the display model -- though I
couldn't guarantee
a 20% discount as negotiated by one of our more enterprising listmembers . .
. )

Again, these are not heavy duty -- but appear to work quite well for
journals, smaller book projects, etc.

The store clerk also said that he was certain he could find more, should
anyone be interested.

Pressing on,

Ann Peterson
San Francisco, CA

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com