Pottery Barn Bookpress

Just to add my two cents ...

I received one of the Pottery Barn book presses as a Christmas gift
(after having seen it myself earlier in December at the Pottery Barn in
NW Portland).

It's very attractive and seems reasonably functional, although I'm not
sure how much it would stand up to repeated use over time.  Then again,
it is pretty simply made -- there isn't much to break.

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@millenicom.com

BOOKS IN SHEETS:  http://www.millenicom.com/timkra
BOOKBINDING:   http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4770/